Monday, November 07, 2016

A new student review of The Kinfolk (Book 3 in the Five Stones Trilogy) by Genevieve Morgan

jotaf posted a new student review of The Kinfolk (Book 3 in the Five Stones Trilogy) by Genevieve Morgan. See the full review.

I thought The Kinfolk was a really good book; it met my expectations and then some.  Throughout the series, I have come to love each and every one of the characters, and I loved them in this book just as much as the previous ones.  They were described so well I felt like I was right there with them during the entire journey.  Knox was daring, kind, and really wanted to protect his family.  Chase was brave and very loyal.  I also liked how well the story flowed.  The themes of family, friendship, and teamwork were prevalent throughout.  I didn’t find myself bored at any point in the book.  I would recommend this book to anyone who has read the previous books.