Tuesday, October 25, 2016

A new student review of Jacmuir: Gestation (Jacmuir Prequel Series Book 1) by Angeline M. Bishop

JesusFreak posted a new student review of Jacmuir: Gestation (Jacmuir Prequel Series Book 1) by Angeline M. Bishop. See the full review.

I have never read the Jacmuir series, so I was unsure of what to expect from this prequel. However, I found that the author explained everything very well, and I felt that I didn’t need to have read the other books to understand what was happening.

The characters were easy to discern so that I didn’t get their names mixed up too often. I favored Xavor more than Natro simply because Xavor felt like a more tender-hearted character to me. Resna seemed like a nice girl, although I would have preferred if the author had given a bit more insight to her character. I would have loved to know more about her.

Even though this novella is under 50 pages, I found that the plot was well written. It kept my interest, and I didn’t feel as if it needed more plotline or suspense.

Overall, this is a great novella, even if you haven’t read the rest of the Jacmuir series.