Tuesday, September 27, 2016

A new student review of Mind Over Bullies - A MOB Forms by D.K. Smith

MistySpirit posted a new student review of Mind Over Bullies - A MOB Forms by D.K. Smith. See the full review.

I’m happy to say that Mind Over Bullies held my full attention throughout the time I read it. Every time I picked it up, I never wanted to put it down. It was well written and easy to understand. Only every now and then was a little confusing as the different stories and points of view of different characters tied together. The life and actions of the characters is believable, and also developed through the book. For example, Margo started out the typical pretty, popular girl that didn’t care about anything but herself. By the end of the book, the change in her was great to see and one that I wish would happen in the real world. On a certain level, I could relate to the book in many ways. Whether it was the event of a friend stabbing you in the back, or the feeling that suicide was the only answer. I would definitely recommend this book to people who love an action packed story that takes many unexpected turns.