Tuesday, September 13, 2016

A new student review of The Liberation by Marissa Shrock

Gracie posted a new student review of The Liberation by Marissa Shrock. See the full review.

I really enjoyed the book when I could actually imagine the different parts. This story always had excitement. You wouldn’t be able to wait for the next page, or chapter. Marissa Shrock weaves the story so well that every page was a surprise. As the story kept going, it got more intense. All the facts fit together closer to the end. Even though it is the second book in the series it was easy for me to understand it. But I am guessing that without reading the first book it may be harder to understand the storyline. Though the first part of the story was okay, the last part was amazing. There were so many happy endings and surprises. There were some surprises I didn’t like entirely and I wished were changed, but they fit with the story very well. It had everything a good story needs. It also reminded me of the Divergent series. I loved it and I think you will to.