Wednesday, September 14, 2016

A new student review of Forbidden Forest: The Dragon Holder by Wilson Feliz

Kevinhamster posted a new student review of Forbidden Forest: The Dragon Holder by Wilson Feliz. See the full review.

Since I’ve never read a book in this style of fantasy, I eagerly await the next book.  The reason I chose this book is because I liked the sound of the title; I like stories of dragons.  I would probably give this book 5/5 stars although it is has some gruesome parts where lots of people die. Because of this, I recommend it to more advanced readers.  The plot of the book is pretty well done, though I felt some parts of the story were not necessary.  I felt like there was too much focus on the side characters which seemed added for length, and only gave a little to the story plot.  The main character, Liam, was written well and I could picture him going on adventures with his dragon, Shade.  The Dragon Holder is also a lot like the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini, so if you enjoy that series, try it!