Friday, September 16, 2016

A new student review of Adam Undercover, The Consortium Directive (SERIES) by Aaron Foster

jotaf posted a new student review of Adam Undercover, The Consortium Directive (SERIES) by Aaron Foster. See the full review.

I loved this book! The amazing blend of action, adventure, and suspense kept me wanting more from start to finish. I loved how the author, Aaron Foster, was able to make this book so completely realistic. I felt like I was right there with Adam as things were happening. When something happened that wasn’t really fair, it made me think of how I would respond if I were one of the characters. It was also great that the author built on the characters so much more from book one, which meant that we got to see more of their fantastic personalities. 

The storyline flowed really well; there weren’t any spots where the book got slow or boring.  Fast cars, cool gadgets, powerful enemies, and the element of danger will keep you on the edge of your seat from the first page to the last. I would recommend this book to anyone who has read the first book or to anyone ages 12 and up.