Monday, November 30, 2015

A new student review of Julian Rigby and the Keepers of Time (Volume 1) by John Grammatico

moseso posted a new student review of Julian Rigby and the Keepers of Time (Volume 1) by John Grammatico. See the full review.

This book was extremely gripping, and it held my attention the whole way through. The author immediately jumped into the action, yet still left enough time to introduce the plot.

 

As a United States citizen, I’m not sure how police act across the pond. In my opinion, the police in the novel came across as hostile and not helpful. This book was also more mature and male oriented than I imagined it would be; the action was too gory for my taste.

 

On the other hand, this book was written in an amazingly realistic manner and incorporated believable time travel. I felt the main character, Julian, was developed as a side note, with the action-packed plot being the main focus of the book. The action was like a curtain hanging in front of the development of the main character, which left me confused when Julian suddenly became more mature and wise. All things considered, Julian Rigby and the Keepers of Time is a captivating tale demanding your attention.