Monday, November 09, 2015

A new student review of Akarnae by Lynette Noni

jfhxc posted a new student review of Akarnae by Lynette Noni. See the full review.

I really liked Akarnae because it wasn't predictable or unrealistic, and the characters never fought with each other. It wasn't predictable because it had lots of unexpected twists. One example is when Aven defeated Sir Camden. I really wasn’t expecting that! I liked this because the story didn't get boring. The story wasn't unrealistic, even though everyone had a gift. Their gifts weren’t crazy, like having magical abilities or being able to shape-shift. I appreciated that the characters never fought with each other because I don’t like it when people argue, and that made the story go smoother. I really liked this book and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys fantasy and adventure. yesyesyes