Monday, July 13, 2015

A new student review of Supernova (The Star-Crossed Saga Book 2) by Braxton A. Cosby

jotaf posted a new student review of Supernova (The Star-Crossed Saga Book 2) by Braxton A. Cosby. See the full review.

I thought Supernova was a good book full of action, suspense, and adventure. I liked that the author, Braxton A. Cosby, was able to build on the characters that he created in book one. I was able to picture them even more clearly in this book. 

Cosby used vivid descriptions for both the characters and the action. Also, there was even more action in book two than there was in book one, which made it even more exciting.

A part in the book that I liked was when a huge battle happened near the end. I can't tell you any details, though, or I would spoil the ending. Something I didn't like about this book was that the story seemed to drag on in some parts. I would recommend this book to anyone who liked book one of The Star-Crossed Saga, or who enjoys science fiction and romance.