Thursday, July 30, 2015

A new student review of Peer Pressure Vs. True Friends! Surviving Junior High Vol. 1 by Dr. Orly Katz

bygflower posted a new student review of Peer Pressure Vs. True Friends! Surviving Junior High Vol. 1 by Dr. Orly Katz. See the full review.

I thorourghly enjoyed this book. Personally, I love this genre, and this did not disappoint. The author managed to keep a light tone throughout, and although the vocabulary was simple, it was quite an intelligent read. My only complaint was that I didn't feel that it was brought to a suitable close. I would definitely reccommend this book to anyone 10+ because I feel that we all have something to learn about not giving in to peer pressure. I salute Dr. Orly Cast for keeping an aspect of humor through the book, and I really enjoyed this read.