Monday, May 18, 2015

A new student review of Ruthless

JesusFreak posted a new student review of Ruthless . See the full review.

This book immediately started with suspense. As I started reading, I realized that in no time I was already halfway through the book! With non-stop excitement throughout, it kept me thoroughly entertained.

In the beginning, I didn’t know quite what to think of Ruth. She was a complex character to like. However, as the story went on, she became more and more likable. As the story progressed, you could really see her start to change mentally and physically.

One of the things I really liked about the story was that it was very realistic. The villain of the story is what was the most believable for me; while menacing and unlikable, I found myself curious about his past and what had made him the way he was.

If you like suspense and mature YA fiction, than this is definitely the right book for you.