Wednesday, May 13, 2015

A new student review of Make The Grade by Lesley Schwartz Martin

Queen_Ri posted a new student review of Make The Grade by Lesley Schwartz Martin. See the full review.

"Make the Grade" was a very useful book. I believe I got the book a week before school started. It is more helpful to get the book at least 1 month in advance to help prepare yourself. I used a lot of techniques throughout the book to achieve success throughout the school year. My favorite part of the book were pages 54-57. I really enjoyed that part the most because it told me what to expect from teachers and how to handle them without being disrespectful. I would recommend this book to a student who seems to almost never be prepared and is struggling more than others. It may not be the most exciting book but it will help you out a lot.