Friday, April 24, 2015

A new student review of Julius Caesar Brown and the Green Gas Mystery by Ace Hansen

laurenom posted a new student review of Julius Caesar Brown and the Green Gas Mystery by Ace Hansen. See the full review.

I really like the book because it is funny, like when the principal had the green gas.  Julius asked, "Have you been eating Space Pops?" The principal said, "No, and how do you know?"  Julius said, "No reason."  I also liked the book because it has feelings.  You can tell the mom's feelings, Julius' feelings and Mason's feelings even though there aren't any pictures.  You can picture them in you mind.

I don't have any dislikes because I liked the whole book. It had many details.

I would recommend this book to other people because it is entertaining and very funny.  People would like it because it might make them smile or laugh.  It could also set a good mood for them.