Thursday, March 12, 2015

A new student review of The Bullies of Wall Street

sisto8 posted a new student review of The Bullies of Wall Street . See the full review.

I think this book was very nice.  It shows how somebody’s greed can and does affect a nation. The stories from different kids’ points of view were enjoyable.  I liked them because it’s easier to relate to something that someone your age has gone through.  The information that I read in this book has helped me understand many different topics that I haven’t even thought about before.  I like the bright color on the cover.  It seemed to be made to attract attention.  It certainly attracted mine!  I think this book is great for teens that have heard about the 2008 economy crash and want to learn more as well as those who haven’t.  I recommend this book for people 12+.