Monday, November 03, 2014

A new student review of Sliding Beneath the Surface:St. Augustine Trilogy,Book I by Doug Dillon

NathanPechacek10 posted a new student review of Sliding Beneath the Surface:St. Augustine Trilogy,Book I by Doug Dillon. See the full review.

Sliding Beneath The Surface was an excellent book. It had everything in it! History, a little humor, and just the right amount of eeriness. The characters seemed so real. You kind of feel like you know them. I was a little confused in the beginning, but after finishing the first part, I couldn’t put the book down. This is the first book in a trilogy, and I can’t wait to read the next book. I would strongly recommend this book for boys ages 12-16. If you are looking for a good book that’s a little scary, and also a page turner, this is the book for you.