Friday, August 29, 2014

A new student review of My Own Revolution by Carolyn Marsden

tkh2002 posted a new student review of My Own Revolution by Carolyn Marsden. See the full review.

I thought this book was wonderful. By the end of the first chapter, I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not. But it started to pick up right away, and I instantly fell in love. The description was absoutely fantastic, and the characters were really well developed. And by the end I felt for Patrik and all the drama, confusion, and fear that he was experiencing. Although this is mainly a book about the revolution in Czechoslovakia, I also felt that it was a beautiful story about growing up and finding out who you want to be and what you want to do with your life. A round of appluase to Carolyn Marsden.