Friday, August 29, 2014

A new student review of The Mountain's Depths by Snnaky Sword

Jane0915 posted a new student review of The Mountain's Depths by Snnaky Sword. See the full review.

I enjoyed the story of this book, but there are two things I did not like about it. For one, I found it hard to follow at many parts of the story, especially the beginning, as the author kept starting and restarting. I think this was more for effect, but the author went a little overboard. I think he could have toned it down a bit and it would have had a better effect. Also, I found that the author did not take the time to introduce the characters carefully to keep the reader straight on who is who. Despite this, I did enjoy reading this book; it had an intriguing storyline that kept me entertained. I would recommend this book to fans of adventure novels, or anyone who is looking to get into the action/adventure/fantasy genre.