Thursday, July 31, 2014

A new student review of Quarantine: The Saints (Book Two) by Lex Thomas

iamabooklion posted a new student review of Quarantine: The Saints (Book Two) by Lex Thomas. See the full review.

This book was really good and was a great sequel to The Loners. I really like how Lex Thomas made me feel like I was watching a movie when I read this book. It was fast paced and fun, and I loved the main characters, Lucy and Will. Lex Thomas did a really good job on the new characters that were added to this book. There were a lot of character developments, and the plot line was just mesmerizing! A few things I didn't like was the way the author made Lucy kind of weak compared to the other characters, but I loved her nonetheless. Overall, it was a great, thrilling read, and I would recommend it if you love horror or thrillers.