Wednesday, July 02, 2014

A new student review of High Time for Heroes (Heroes for all Times) by Mary Pope Osborne

Boomer123 posted a new student review of High Time for Heroes (Heroes for all Times) by Mary Pope Osborne. See the full review.

High Time for Heroes is a very good book. I am sad that the book had to end because I liked it so much.

 

At one point in their adventure Jack and Annie are asked to babysit a baby baboon.  The baby baboon leads them into a great deal of trouble.  When you read funny parts in this book it will make you smile.  

 

I knew Florence Nightingale was a world famous nurse, but I didn’t know that she went to Egypt before she became famous.  I also didn’t l know that her family didn’t want her to have a job.  


Now that I read this book, I am very interested in reading more about Egypt.