Sunday, June 01, 2014

A new student review of What We Hide by Marthe Jocelyn

sisto8 posted a new student review of What We Hide by Marthe Jocelyn. See the full review.

This book is okay.  The characters were interesting.  They appeared in a real situation.  The first part of the book was slightly confusing because it jumps from one character's point of view to another.  I personally don’t like that in books because it makes the main character less important to the reader.  The plot was a little out of view.  The book’s plot just didn’t pop out to me like most books I read.  Some sentences didn’t look written in an understandable way.  I kept having to stop and try to understand what the author was trying to say to the reader.  Other than the small random problems, this book is a relatively good book.  I don’t recommend it for people under 14.