Monday, June 23, 2014

A new student review of SCAN by Walter Jury

jotaf posted a new student review of SCAN by Walter Jury. See the full review.

I thought SCAN was an excellent book.  It was very adventurous with descriptive wording.  I thought it was clever the way the authors made it seem so real.  I also really liked that they left it open for a second book.  The one thing I disliked about it is that it had a ton of bad words.  My favorite character was Tate because he is so smart about almost everything and he tries his best at everything he does.  I am going to give this book five out of five stars, but hopefully with the next book there won’t be so many bad words.  I would recommend this book to ages twelve and up because there are lots of bad words, some death, and other mature content.