Wednesday, May 07, 2014

A new student review of The Severed Tower: A Conquered Earth Novel

JesusFreak posted a new student review of The Severed Tower: A Conquered Earth Novel . See the full review.

When I requested this book, I had already read the first book in the Conquered Earth series, Midnight City, and enjoyed it quite a bit.  I was hoping that the second novel, The Severed Tower, would live up to my expectations.  I’m happy to say that it went beyond my expectations.

The Severed Tower is a book full of adventure and edge-of-your-seat suspense.  It gripped me from the beginning and it was easy for me to feel connected with the characters, especially Mira.  The description of the setting and of the aliens was one of the things that amazed me the most.  While the author, didn’t use so much description as to bore me, he used just enough to keep my attention while still successfully creating the image of the world in my mind.

 With beautiful cover art and an amazing plot, The Severed Tower is sure to amaze you.