Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A new student review of Grace and Dignity by Laura Grody

sisto8 posted a new student review of Grace and Dignity by Laura Grody. See the full review.

I love this book! The characters were interesting; Princess Grace is my favorite. The characters were humorous, but they stayed in the character block of what characters are supposed to be. They were sad and gloomy when they needed to be, but they cheered up about everything that was good…except Prince Denial. The adventure was so perfectly amazing to read. I read the whole book like ten times. I really enjoyed the ending. When I finished the book, the ending made the entire book worth reading again. I think every story should have a strong ending for the reader to look forward to like this one. I recommend this book for everyone 12+.