Thursday, May 08, 2014

A new student review of The Brewster Boys and the Red Revenge by Stephen Dittmer

NathanPechacek10 posted a new student review of The Brewster Boys and the Red Revenge by Stephen Dittmer. See the full review.

This is a great book for WWII history buffs like me.  The story is very exciting and is intense at times.  It was a little difficult to get into, but once I forced my way through the first four chapters, I couldn’t put it down.  This is the second book in the series.

In my opinion, this is an interesting book.  I would recommend starting by reading the first book.  I had a difficult time understanding the characters’ personalities and knowing them at first.  Though some adult language is used, I would recommend this book for ages 12-16.  I can’t wait to read the third book and find out what happens next.