Monday, April 28, 2014

A new student review of The Problem With Being Slightly Heroic

nkfranzone posted a new student review of The Problem With Being Slightly Heroic . See the full review.

This book is very good. I really liked the description and the rhythm of this book. It made it seem like a poem. One of the best things about the book was the description. It made everything seem real. My favorite character is the elephant named Mini. She is a very talented elephant. The other characters are super cool, and they are all a lot like me. The person who is most like me is Dini, because she wants everything to be “just so.” She is one of the main characters. One of my least favorite things about the book was that it changes perspectives so quickly, and you can sometimes get lost. All in all, this book is very good, though.