Monday, March 03, 2014

A new student review of Storm

underwood_bcl posted a new student review of Storm . See the full review.

Exciting, scary, and wonderful all describe this book.  It is one of those books that once you pick it up you don't ever want to put it down. Once Sebah was on board there was not as much action but I knew if she was discovered things would not go well for her.  This kept me reading to find out what happened. My favorite part is when Sebah is living in a tree because you could not imagine how she could stay alive and when her next meal would come.  I think the author did a great job of making this story seem as if it was really happening.  I know all of these things did not happen to Noah and his family but it did make me think I was living on the Ark with them.