Monday, March 24, 2014

A new student review of Killer of Enemies by Joseph Bruchac

Lizardeek98 posted a new student review of Killer of Enemies by Joseph Bruchac. See the full review.

I enjoyed the dystopian future theme of this book. The one major flaw that I found with the book was how it was written. It was descriptive and included some interesting details about Lozen's life, but those details were placed at random places throughout the story. Because the details were placed at random, it made it feel like the story was jumping around from one thing to another. Other than this flaw, there isn't really anything else I can complain about. Overall, this was a very interesting book. It combined a couple of my favorite things, such as Bigfoot and dystopian futures. If the one flaw I pointed out earlier was corrected, I would recommend it to all dystopian future fans.