Friday, March 21, 2014

A new student review of Firebolt (The Dragonian Series) by Adrienne Woods

MezokaCapturer65 posted a new student review of Firebolt (The Dragonian Series) by Adrienne Woods. See the full review.

I really liked the premise of this book; dragons and fantasy worlds that are close to our own in some way are very interesting to me.  This book was good, but I feel it had a few flaws.  It seemed that important events were explained too quickly and then the next event started before the reader could get fully invested in the previous one.  This of course didn't ruin the book for me, but it did bother me somewhat.  Another thing that I feel was wrong was that a lot of events were contrived. Granted, in the next part of the series this might be given a better explanation, but as it stands now it seems contrived.