Friday, March 21, 2014

A new student review of Firebolt (The Dragonian Series) by Adrienne Woods

mail4chase@yahoo.com posted a new student review of Firebolt (The Dragonian Series) by Adrienne Woods. See the full review.

Firebolt captured my attention within the first five pages when the dragons attacked Elena and her father. The book had the perfect combination of love, hatred, fighting, and strategy. The storyline was phenomenal and Woods really worked the characters by giving them each their own distinct personality and characteristics. I felt as though I could relate to each character and I understood their role in the book. The only bad thing I noticed in the whole book were a few spelling errors, other than that, Woods put everything I could have asked for into a book. I plan on rereading this one and I can’t wait for the next one to come out. I will read it for sure!