Thursday, March 20, 2014

A new student review of Enders

JesusFreak posted a new student review of Enders . See the full review.

When I’d read the first book in the series, Starters, I didn’t think the series could get any better.  I’m happy to say that I was wrong.  Enders is full of excitement, edge-of-your-seat suspense, and an interesting main protagonist.  I find that Callie’s personality is life-like and true, and that her persistence on keeping Tyler safe is beautifully selfless.

One of the main things that I absolutely love is the jacket of the book.  It is beautifully done with bright bursts of colors that almost seem haunting.

I find it easy to connect with Callie throughout the entire book, and I love how she is always looking out for others.  Lissa Price did an amazing job writing this book, and I will definitely be looking for more of her work to read.