Monday, March 24, 2014

A new student review of Amira, Immortal Daughter from Penglai by Lon Dee

AkuaNatio posted a new student review of Amira, Immortal Daughter from Penglai by Lon Dee. See the full review.

I enjoyed reading this book. It captured my interest just by reading the summary. I liked the amount of detail the author used. The description of the area, characters, and animals gave me a clear picture in my head. This story could be something that was passed down for generations. It seems like a classic story to me. Even the characters are clearly defined, and they act realistically. All their actions are a result of an event that occurs in the story. Although I could not relate the characters, I found them similar to other people I know.

 

I would recommend this book to another person. This book is interesting and enjoyable to read. It will also depend on the reader’s preference. If the reader is into fiction books, this would be an excellent book to read. This book contains a classic element and has the appeal of a modern day novel. If you enjoy reading fiction stories that take place in a faraway place, then this book is for you.