Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A new student review of Crown of Midnight

DJ_RESH_RESH posted a new student review of Crown of Midnight . See the full review.

Honestly, this was one of the best books I have ever read. The author Sarah J. Maas  did a good job at creating specific character personalities and then using those character personalities to influence their decisions. For example, the author portrayed the King as heartless and most of the decisions the King made only helped him gain power at the cost of others lives and well-being. The author also depicted the setting well. Every time she described how cold it was, it made me shiver and she made you feel like you were in an old castle. She used the perfect vocabulary to describe each scene. I could not find anything wrong with this book. It had everything in a book I was looking for and the ending was genius. It was a cliffhanger that left me begging for more.