Sunday, June 09, 2013

A new student review of The Obsidian Blade

avance posted a new student review of The Obsidian Blade . See the full review.

This book was a real page turner. I had a lot of trouble putting it down and ended up staying up until late at night to finish it.  I would recommend this novel to anyone who wants to start to get into the science fiction drama, as it contains many futuristic themes and plot aspects. The story held my attention from beginning to end; my only complaint would be that the plot was hard to keep up with towards the end of the story. I was really surprised by how much I liked this novel; I am typically not a fan of science fiction. What made this story different from all the rest is that I could easy follow and understand. I cannot wait for the sequel.