Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Mallory McDonald, Super Snoop

Who is super sneaky, but always gets caught when trying to spy on her older brother and his girlfriend? Mallory! Mallory McDonald in the book Super Snoop by Laurie Friedman is the super snoop who is always getting caught. In this book Mallory is trying to see what her older brother and
his girlfriend, Winnie, are doing. They say they are working on a science project but Mallory doesn't believe a word they say. Who would spend ALL their free time working on a science project... there must be something more going on with them. In the end Mallory finds out the truth.


I have read many Mallory books and I think this one is the best of all I have read. Once I started reading I had a hard time putting the book down to do other things. If you like a realistic fiction book with just a bit of mystery you will like all the Mallory books. I think girls between 8-12 will like this book.



Reviewer Age:9

Jackson, MO USA