Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dark Inside by Jeyn Robert

An ever-growing disease has plagued the world. Friends turning on friends, parents killing children. For those who have survived the brutal earthquakes and the killings, the world is a different, more dangerous place. Four teens, Mason, Michael, Clementine, and Aries, attempt to stay alive in this new place they call Earth, surviving random attacks by Baggers and trying to find shelter while asking themselves the most important question, who can you trust?

I personally loved this book. My favorite character would have to be either Clementine, who fought to seek out her brother, or Aries, whom I can relate to greatly. The only part I found confusing was the very end. I found it to be rushed. I really loved the danger of all the situations, not knowing who to trust. And I really liked the scene with Twiggy and Michael. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loved a good scary story.

Reviewer Age:14

Reviewer City, State and Country: Inman, SC USA