Sunday, June 24, 2012

Legacy Road by Graham Garrison

Wes Watkins is trying to make things right, but it s tough going. As he reads letters from his father, some sent years ago, he knows he needs to mend their relationship, which has just barely begun to improve. Then Wes discovers a deeply unsettling family secret that tests his relationships with all those close to him. He knows he needs to find it in his heart to forgive them, but it s going to be hard. Wes sometimes even turns to God for help and as he struggles to overcome his haunting past, he will need all the strength he can get.
I 'll start off by saying this book was outside the range of book types I usually like to read. I decided to try something new, but it turns out this just really isn 't my thing. This book didn' t capture my attention or interest. The characters were very realistic, but the story needed a little more plot for my taste. I personally wouldn' t recommend it to others my age, but maybe someone else will love it. Overall, this book was just okay.

Reviewer Age:12
Reviewer City, State and Country: Tigard, OR USA