Sunday, February 19, 2012

Over the Edge by Norah McClintock


When Peter (a person from Chloe's school) is found dead at the bottom of MacAdam's lookout, nobody knows if he jumped.... or if he was pushed. And to top it all off, Peter's mother seemed to think that Chloe was a friend of Peter's, when Chloe barely even noticed him. Will Chloe find out what really happened to Peter?
Although this book was good, it was my least favorite of the whole series. It didn't have as much action as the other ones in the series. This book was still amazing, though! It just didn't answer a few questions I had at the end of the book.... such as, what happened to Mrs. Flosnick? What happened to Lise's father? What happened to Daria? What happened to Matt? Although there were a few questions unanswered, I didn't figure out the ending before it happened (like I did with the other books in the series). The ending was a complete surprise to me. This book was very good (other then the unanswered questions), and I suggest you read it! :)
I rated this 2 because there are some violant scenes that may be too much for the younger age.
Reviewer Age:12
Reviewer City, State and Country: Yucaipa, CA USA