Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Nathan Dee: Search for the Tree of Life by R. Shalendra

Nathan Dee is an average, run of the mill school teacher, until he finds out that his father was the head of the ROSAA - Recovery Of Space Alien Artifacts. Nathan soon finds out that his father's  journal that he has in his possession is the key to the kingdom, the way to find the Tree of Life. Nathan is now face to face with friends, traitors, lovers, and even aliens. All in search of one thing, the Tree of Life. Follow this  adventure through the streets of Vancouver, helicopters in China, and the Himalayan mountains of Tibet. All this and more awaits you in Nathan Dee: The Search for the Tree of Life.


I personally didn't enjoy this book very much. It was pretty slow and at sometimes even confusing. Now, don't get me wrong, some parts of the book have my rapt attention and other times I just wanted to read so I could get it over with. The ending was really good though, it was the only reason I gave the book a review this high. I also found the book was full of grammatical errors. I hope it isn't finished being edited. If you have nothing else to read, only then would I suggest reading this book. Otherwise, I suggest reading something that makes sense and can hold your attention. :)

Reviewer Age:13
Reviewer City, State and Country: Silver Spring, Maryland USA