Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Amanda Project Shattered by Amanda Valentino and Laurie Faria Stolarz

This story is about a girl and her two friends who are trying to find their friend who disappeared, Amanda. Along the way, they discover that her vanishing is a bigger conspiracy than they thought. Also, Amanda leaves cryptic clues to help them understand her past and help track her down. They have all heard different stories about her past, and in order to find her, they must discover the truth. You learn about Amanda's dark past and get to explore the mystery of why it IS a mystery.

This book is absolutely fantastic! I could really relate to characters, and I could depict the setting. I pictured the old shack with overgrown grass, and I could see the dirt roads and cabins as they rode their bikes. I became apart of the story. One bad thing about the book was that at the very end I would liked more closure. I was left a little confused and had to re-read the last couple sentences again to understand what I think just happened. Other than that, it was a great book.

Reviewer Age:13
Reviewer City, State and Country: Enon, Ohio USA