Monday, December 12, 2011

Sudden Flash Youth by Christine Perkins-Hazuka, Tom Hazuka, and Mark Bud



Sudden Flash Youth is a collection of very short stories; all under 1000 words. Each is done by a different author and shows their own personal side youth and adolescence. These stories are about anything from babysitters to unplanned pregnancies. Sudden Flash Youth shows the truth of the teenage years. Sudden Flash Youth is definitely recommended for anyone wanting a fresh look at the glorified and horrified parts of the teenage years.
I really enjoyed reading Sudden Flash Youth . I liked having the stories so short so you can just jump from one to the other. I also like having a new author with a new perspective for reach story. I also think that the overall theme is very interesting and fun to follow. I will definitely recommend this to my friends.
Explicit language and themes
Reviewer Age:15
Reviewer City, State and Country: Hopkins, Michigan United States