Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Unknown Spy by Eoin McNamm


When Danny starts to wonder if his parents are his real ones or not, a strange attack happens. He then leaves the Upper World after a remarkable discovery, and goes to the Lower World, where he is reunited with Wilson's Academy, a school for spies. He is sent out on a dangerous journey with death and sacrifice. Will he survive?
This book was AMAZING! It is now one of my favorite books! It kept me interested, and I just had to keep on reading! It showed me different points of view and explained everything thoroughly. I want to read this book over and over again! There where some slight violent scenes which may be too much for younger kids, but besides that it was absolutely awesome! If I were you, I' d buy this book straight away!

Reviewer Age:12
Reviewer City, State and Country: Yucaipa, CA USA