Thursday, August 11, 2011

Viola in the Spotlight by Adriana Trigiani

Viola, a real New Yorker at heart is back and totally ready to hang out! Andrew and Caitlin, her best friends, are growing distant as changes enter their life. She then realizes that she has to make up her mind, is her heart really set on Brooklyn? Does she really have her heart set on Brooklyn? What makes it so different from anywhere else?

Personally, I thought this book was a little bland but a relaxing read. I think that this book compares to Chicks With Sticks (it's a Purl Thing) by Elizabeth Lenhard. I don't think that I would recommend this book because it is not interesting enough for me. I think that the author should improve the quality of the story by adding a bit of adventure. I found it totally predictable.

Reviewer Age:15
Reviewer City, State and Country: Lake Bluff, IL USA