Monday, July 19, 2010

Xtreme Art Ultimate Book of Trace and Draw Manga by, Christopher Hart

This book is about how to draw (or trace) the basics of Manga. It is divided onto three different sections Draw Manga, Draw Manga Chibi, and Draw Manga Monsters. At the beginning of each section it tells you what you need to know before you begin drawing. For each different drawing there are only four steps. This book is good for beginning and advanced artists. It is a book that can be loved by many.

I think that this is a good book for artists of all ages. It was very good and improved my skills. Before I read this book I wouldn't be as half as good as I am now. This book gave me some important tips and ideas for my drawings. Out of all of the drawing books that I have read this is by far the best.

Reviewer Age:13
Reviewer City, State and Country: Mineola, Texas United States of America