Sunday, February 21, 2010

Shadow of the Dragon by Kate O'Hearn

Shadow of the Dragons has a little bit of everything, romance, mystery, adventure, and more. Kira and Elspeth are the main characters that are leading a rebellion to abolish an unfair law. During their adventure, they visit the future, past, and back to the present following a prophecy. This is a interesting book and every page leaves you wanting more. With an unexpected ending, this book is wonderful to read!


Shadow of the Dragons caught my attention from page one! I can honestly say I didn't want to put it down. The main characters (Kira and Elspeth) really are exciting and make the story all the better. The author, Kate O'Hearn, really excelled on this story. The story is not only original and exciting, but it also presents a unexpected twist. This book left me wanting more, and I would strongly recommend it to anyone.


Reviewer Age:13

Reviewer City, State and Country: Mineola, TX Wood