Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Gamer Fantastic by Martin H. Greenberg

"Gamer Fantastic" is a collection of fantasy short stories relating to video games. The stories are about everything from a single virtual reality to many virtual realities and everything in between. Each short tale is told by a different author.

This book held my interest at the beginning, but failed to do so the further I got into it. The first few stories were very entertaining. Each story behind those became harder and harder to understand. I would finish a story and have no idea what happened. I found that each author had a different writing style and, while they may understand their own plot, it is impossible for anyone else to grasp the concept of the writing. I would only recommend this to fans of fantasy writing, as I doubt anyone else would be able to understand it.

This book contained many sexual references and instances of profanity.

Reviewer Age:15
Reviewer City, State and Country: Westerville, OH United States