Friday, April 24, 2009

Beyond Mars: Crimson Fleet

Beyond Mars: Crimson Fleet is a compelling story that takes you into the 22nd century. A martian evil plots the destruction of all mankind. The evil's growing ferocity only touches at what is to come. Can anything possibly halt this evil in its tracks? What will happen to those who try? That one force is the Martian Fleet and its do or die will to fight.

Beyond Mars-Crimson fleet is a very mood changing kind of book (mood changing as in I like it but a few minutes later you don't then you like it again). I found myself caught up in all the action one minute then wondering if I should keep reading the next. Luckily the action in the book is more memorable then the boring parts. I loved the action and air battle of the future. I also loved how much the author made a difference between book and real time. Sometimes I did get a little lost with some of the futuristic terms not defined enough. I like to read Sci Fi kind of stuff and it kind of kept me reading through out. If you are not a big Sci Fi reader or want to get into Sci Fi, this is not the book for you. Those who are big Sci Fi readers may want to pick up this book.

Reviewer Age:15

Reviewer City, State and Country: Newville, Pennsylvania United States