Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sharks by Miranda Smith

This book is all about an interesting predator of the sea, the shark. You learn many facts about how they live their sleepless nights. In this book it talks about basically everything to do with sharks. It gives information about many different types of this sea wanderer. With all of this information and great pictures you will get lost in the mind of this creature.

I enjoyed this book because it had a lot of facts I did not know about sharks. It also has great pictures that go with the facts. I am not a person who likes non-fiction books like these, but this one kept me interested. I would recommend this book to whoever would like to find out more about sharks.

Reviewer Age: 15

Reviewer City, State and Country: Carlisle, PA United States