Tuesday, August 26, 2008

97 Things To Do Before You Finish High School by Steven Jenkins & Erika Stalder

The title of this book says it all. "97 Things to do Before You Finish High School" is about 97 different activities or ideas that every High School student should do before they graduate. This book gives you new activities to try that students may not have ever considered doing. These ideas should be on every teen's must do list, with the longterm goal of broadening your horizons."97 Things" was a very insightful book that gave me many new ideas to try before I finish school. I think that the ideas listed in this book are things every high school student should try, especially riding a horse, seeing a Broadway play, keeping a diary, and creating a scrapbook. Since I read the book I have tried only a few "things", but I plan to do all of them before I recieve my diploma. I think that any high school student looking for something fun to do should definitely read this book. There are so many things young adults can try; I found the challenge exciting and fun!
Reviewer Age:15Reviewer City, State and Country: Lemoore, CA US