Sunday, March 23, 2008

Gamma Glamma

Did you ever have two things, that you like, happen on the same day? Well, in the book, Gamma Glamma, Luz did. She was chosen to do a science experiment competition for her school, which was on the same day of the Homecoming dance. After thinking about it, Luz conducted her experiment on her friends. However, every time Luz did an experiment, it meant trouble.

I very much like this book because the author writes it in a humorous way. Luz is a little like me, because I love science and math. I like how the setting takes place in high school, because I get to know more about high school. Also, the author makes me want to read more of her books. Even after several readings, it always makes me laugh out loud. (I would recommend this book to people that like humorous book, because it will make you laugh like it did to me.

Reviewer Age:13

Reviewer City, State and Country: St. Paul, MN USA