Friday, March 28, 2008

Drive to Nowhere

Drive to Nowhere is a modern day Nancy Drew novel set in Australia. While on a four day school trip to the wilds of the Warrumbungle National Park, half of the girls go missing. Eeare, the daughter of a famous rock star, suspects the teachers have a hand in the disappearances, but no one else shares her views. Eeare sets off to find the culprits and her classmates.
I liked Drive to Nowhere, but I felt like the characters were unrealistic. At one point in the book, the girls were drinking at school and no one noticed or said anything. I also felt like the plot was lacking in some areas. The story dragged on, and I felt like the suspenseful parts weren’t really that suspenseful. While reading it, you know who committed the crime, and it gets rather boring. I would recommend this book as an easy read, but nothing more.

Reviewer Age:18
Reviewer City, State and Country: Dundee, Oregon USA
Rating:6
Content:1